I got inspiration for the card layout on Pinterest. Here is my own design.
I wanted to make ten of these cards for a friend. I used the Thank You from the Wetlands set.
I cut everything and then stamped assembly line style. It took me one hour to make 10 of them!!!
- The layer of white is 5 1/8"x 3 7/8".
- I used the largest scallop circle in Chocolate Chip and the largest plain circle for the white.
- Inks: Trees are Chocolate Chip. Leaves: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Crushed Curry..
- The Falling leaves are from Totally Trees in the Holiday Catalog available September 1.
- The saying is from the Wetlands set.
- I used Dazzling Diamonds on the trees.
For your convenience, I have listed each product below. Click on any picture to shop in my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!