The English Garden Papers are definitely my favorite new papers in the main catalog this year. I have customers requesting sympathy cards for the next Stamp-a-Stack coming up November 16 from 1:00-3:00 or November 17 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
To get more mileage out of the papers, I used the same idea with two different designs.
First the card featuring the pink flowers.
And here is the blue themed card.
- To make the top frame, cut the largest Lots of Label frame just whole and simple.
- However, for the Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate pieces, put the #5 and #6 Framelits (smallest to largest) on the individual card stock (c/s) at the same time and run it through the Big Shot. You will just get the 1/4" label.
- Lay the cut frame over a white piece of c/s that has the greeting stamped on it and trace around the outside of the label.
- Cut out the white saying, cutting INSIDE the pencil line just a little bit so that it will fit behind the frame. Make sense?
- Then adhere the pink or the gray frame over the corresponding saying.
- It looks a lot more finished than just having the white sitting on top of the pink or the gray label.
- I put WAX PAPER in between the c/s and the Scalloped Stripe Thinlit. It cuts out a lot better for me.
- Then you are simply using the Tree Builder Punch to punch out the flowers.
- I put pearls in the pink flowers and 1/8" Night of Navy punched out circles in the centers of the white flowers.
- Mount the layered labels with dimensional
Here are the supplies that you will want to have on hand to make these cards. Click on any icon to go straight to my online store where you may shop 24-7.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!