Okay! I am really having fun with this Hexagon Hive layout!
It is such a great way to use "busy" paper that needs to have it's pattern broken up a little bit.
I would love to hear what you think about my ice cream cone design!
- The Mint Macaron is 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" folded in half.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 5/16" x 4 1/16. You can just cut the pink to 5 1/4"x 4" if working with 1/16's bothers you.
- Cut the designer paper a smidgeon smaller than the Hexagon Hive Thinlit.
- The ice cream cone is Soft Suede. I started with a 2 1/2"x 1 1/4" piece, marked the center at one end, and used my cutter make it into a triangle.
- The scoops and the cherry are punched out with the Tree Builderpunch.
- I ran each scoop of ice cream plus the cone through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to give it some interest.
- The white c/s for the saying is 1 1/2"x 1". The Blushing Bride is 1 5/8"x 1 1/8". The Soft Suede is 1 3/4"x 1 1/4".
- The cone is flat on the card. The scoops of ice cream are mounted with dimensionals.
I have listed below the products that I used to make this card. You can click on any icon to go straight to my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!