Some of the demonsrators in my group came over recently and we did a trade.
We will be making my version of this card (below) in my April 15th Stamp-a-Stack.
You can sign up below through PayPal.
Tammy Dyer turned in this great idea using the Elegant Butterfly Punch and Papillon Potpourri.
As cute as her idea is, I didn't think that making it exactly like this would be quite fast enough in my Stamp-a-Stack since she is placing the punched out butterflies through the white punched out paper on top.
So here is my version of her idea.
- Sets: #123759 Papilllon Potpourri pg 115; #126151 Friendly Phrases pg 137;
- Card Stocks: #126841 Primrose Petals pg 152; #100730 Whsiper White pg 156;
- Classic Ink: #126858 Primrose Petals pg 152;
- Punches: #119884 Scallop Square pg 183; #119882 Scallop Edge Border pg 183; #127526 Elegant Butterfly pg 184;
- Big Shot: Vine Embossing folder (From Sale-a-bration-Not available at the moment);
- Accessories: #119247 Basic Pearls pg 175; #126844 Primorse Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon pg 172 (I used 15" per card)#103683 Glue Dots (to hold on the butterflies);
- The white card stock is 2 1/8"x 5 1/2" before you used the Border Scallop Punch along the edge.
- The Primrose Petals card stock is 2 1/4"x 5 1/2".
So either way you go, the butterflies are so popular and a lot of fun to work with.
Thank you for stopping by!