I am taking a little break from my Fiji pictures to share a card that I created last night for my May 20th Stamp-a-Stack Class.
Look below for a quick tutorial on how to get the hearts lined up evenly around the circle.
Since I have 5 hearts, I needed a guide that divided into 5 parts.
A star punch is perfect! If you do not have one, maybe you can find a star to trace. I punched out a 1/2" white circle. The first time I had each point touch the white circle. this second time, I simply had the point come to the bottom of each point of the star.
Here is a back view.
- Set: #122887 Lacy & Lovely pg 99;
- Card Stock:#122925 Calypso Coral, #122926 Lucky Limeade, pg 152;
- Designer Series Paper(DSP) Tea or Two pg 3 Spring Catalog;
- Ink: #126983 Calypso Coral pg 152;
- Punches: #119883 Full Heart pg 182; #119854 1 3/4" Circle Scallop, #119869 1/2" Circle pg 184; #121808 Blossom Petals Builder pg 185;
- Big Shot: #120893 Tasteful Trim pg 192; #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder pg 189;
- Accessories: #104430 Dimensionals pg 177;
- It usually works better to stamp the greeting before you run the c/s through the Embossing Folder.
- I mounted the entire flower onto the card with diimensionals.
You may use the PayPal link below to sign up for the May 20th Stamp-a-Stack.
Thank you for stopping by!