I saw this fold this morning on Pinterest and decided that I would try it with the Class of 2015 stamp!
So I will give you several views with some cutting and scoring instructions.
So when it goes into the envelope, it will look like this.
When it opens and stands up, it will look like this:
I will spread it out so that you can see the black panels.
And here is the view from the back.
- Start with an 8" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock. (8 1/2"x 5 1/2" will not work!) This will fit into an regular A-2 envelope.
- Score across the 8" side at 2", 3", 5", and 6".
- Fold the card like you see in the pictures.
- I cut three white panels that were 5 3/8" x 2 7/8".
- I cut the Back to Black Designer Paper at 5 1/4"x 2 3/4".
- The image is stamped with the VersaMark Pad and Black Embossing Powder.
- I stamped and embossed the image twice so that I could cut out the 2015 banner and the graduation hat and pop them up with dimensionals.
- You can add some white panels to the back of the card to write a writing on.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!