This is a card that was designed by Michelle Halleen for her recent downline meeting.
I am going to use this idea in my library class coming up and in my April classes. I wanted to show you how versatile this card really is. Since the theme at the library will be Mother's Day, I added the Teeny Tiny Wishes greeting for Mother's Day.
The card is pretty with no greeting, or there are a number of other greetings that you could also use with it.
I added the button for a little more pop! WaLa! Love it!
Click here for a .pdf with directions and pictures.
- Set: Flower Shop #130942 (c) 130939 (c); Teeny Tiny Wishes #127802 (c) 128748 (w);
- Card Stock: Coastal Cabana #131297; Whiser White #100730;
- Designer Series Paper: Fresh Prints #132996 (Occasions Catalog pg 33);
- Ink: Coastal Cabana #131175; Real Red #126949;
- Punches: Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324; Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #119251 (9 1/2"); Very Vintage Designer Buttons #129327 pg 169; Dimensionals #104430;
- Cutting Tool: Stampin' Trimmer #131375 (You can both cut and score with this tool).
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!