I was NOT going to buy the Dragonfly Bundle. And then.....I needed the dragonfly for the Serene Scenery card.
Here is another very simple card.
The embossed black greeting is from the Rose Wonder set. I cut the dragonfly out of a Gold Foil Sheet.
I mounted the top of the dragonfly with a little tiny part of a dimiensional and then held the body down with a glue dot.
The main card is So Saffron and the layer is Crumb Cake.
- The So Saffron is 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" folded.
- The Crumb Cake is 4"x 5 1/4"
- The Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 3 3/4"x 5".
- If you are limited to what Stampin' Up! has in its catalog right now, you would need to stamp the greeting in Archival Black and use Clear Embossing powder on it to emboss the greeting. Personally, I used the VersaMark pad for the ink along with some retired Black Embossing Powder.
- Cut the dragonfly out and add it to the card with both a small piece of dimensional and a glue dot.
- You're done!
Of course, you could substitute some other greetings if you can find some large ones that you want to use.
I've listed the products that you will need to make this card below.
Click on any picture to go to my online store where you may shop 24-7.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!