FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING: Today and tomorrow are left!
I decided that it would be fun to design a graduation gate card.
This much gold was very difficult to photograph and get the light right.
Sorry about the picture being so dark.
Here is the inside view:
- Set: Pomp & Cirumstance #124165 (c) #1134168 (w);
- Card Stock: Marina Mist #119682; Basic Black #121045; Gold Foil Sheets #132622 (2 12 x 12 shts);
- Designer paper: Subtles Color Collection Designer Paper #130135;
- Big Shot: Stripes Embossing Folder #123128; Typeset Alphabet and Numbers #127553;
- Punches: 1 1/4" Circle (gold circle)#119861; 1 3/8" Circle (Black Circle) #119869;
- Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots: #130934;
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board # 133774;
- I stamped the graduation hat from Pomp & Circumstance; cut it out; and then colored it in with my Black Stampin' n Write marker;
- Then gold panel is 2"x 5" and the Designer Paper Panel is 1 1/4"x 5".
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!