Michelle gave me this card at the convention in July.
We are all eager to make it so I want to share with all of you, too!
Remember that you can change out the saying if you don't want to say, "Choose Happiness".
Here is what the card looks like when it is closed.
- Set: Choose Happiness (134198 c) (14195 w);
- Card Stock: Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730);
- Designer Paper: Back to Black (133700);
- Ink: Black StazOn (101406)
- Punches: Curvy Label (119851); Scallop Edge Border (119882);
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones (119246) -for the bird's eye
- You start with an 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" piece of black card stock.
- Score at 2 1/8", 4 1/4", and then flip the card completely around and score again at 2 1/8".
- As much as I like the Black Memento Pad, the Black StazOn pad has a much brighter and bolder look to it. The menento is a more muted black.
- You need to fussy cut both the bird and the flower. It's not that bad, really.:)
- The Designer papers are cut to 1 7/8"x 4 1/4" for the three panels. Same for the white.
- In order to punch the bottom of the card stock evenly with the Curvy Label Punch, mark the center of each panel at 1 1/16 of an inch.
- Then I made a little mark on my punch at 3/8" of an inch so that I would know how far to punch up into the card stock. Now getting the bottom punches even is a piece of cake!
This is an easy and beautiful card!
Thank you, Michelle!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!