I make three gifts for the card contest winners from each meeting. Here is the first one. I made the egg carton in six different colors and they are all pictured below.
The egg cartons are on page 18 of the Occasions Catalog
I initially tried spritzing them with water and reinker so that they would be colored, but I got the first one too wet and it fell apart!
So I decided that my egg cartons would be white!
Here is the piece that I adhered to the back of the basket for the grass. Just trim off the excess. This is out of the Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
This is what you see when you open it up:
I'll show you a few of the other color schemes that I chose. The Easter candy is not out yet, but I will look for chocolate eggs when they are available.
and Pool Party
- The baskets are mounted with dimensionals. I also put a dimensional behind the bunny's head.
- I sponged the clouds with Soft Sky and stamped the grass from Basket Bunch with Wild Wasabi using a scalloped punched out piece for the template.
- The colored card stock pieces are 2 3/4" square.
- The white card stock is 2 1/2" square.
- I rounded the corners with the Envelope Template Board.
I've listed all of the products below that I used to make these projects. When you click on any one of the pictures, you will go straight to my online store where you can shop 24-7.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!