We are making this Card in a Box in class this coming Monday.
You may be thinking that the "LOVE" is retired. And it is. I am hoping that it will be in the 2014-2015 catalog, but I won't know until April 28th!
You are welcome to cut extras in class if you do not have it and want to make more at home:):)
I took inspiration for this card from an idea that I saw an idea like this on Pinterest.
Wouldn't this be beautiful in gold for a 50th anniversary?
Or red and white for Valentines....have to wait a while for that one.
Or other colors of your choice for any anniversary or birthday!
- Sets: Memorable Moments # 126682 (c) #132039 (w);
- Card stock: Brushed Silver #100712; Whisper White #100730;
- Ink: Silver Metallic Encore Pad #132142;
- Punch: Full Heart Punch #119883; Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324; Small Heart Punch #117193; Owl Builder #118074;
- Big Shot: Hearts Collections Framelits #125599; Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder #130917;
- Accessories: White Organza Ribbon #114319; Silver Embossing Powder # 109131;
- Not available right now: Expressions Thinlits Dies for the "love";
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!