Here is a card with a different fold that is easy and a lot of fun to make.
We made this design a number of years back. It's time to bring it out again!
This card could easily be Happy Birthday, Thank you etc because of the Crazy for You set.
We will be making this card in my April 20th Stamp-a-Stack.
Here are the directions for how to make it.
More pictures and supplies are below.
- You start with an 11"x 4 1/4" piece of card stock-Blushing Bride in this case. Score going down the 4 1/4" side at 2 1/2" and 6 7/8" and then fold it up.
- Use the Scallop Edge Border Punch on the end that is scored at 2 1/2".
- Cut a 4" square piece of white c/s and place it inside in the center part of the card.
- Choose the #5 Circle Framelit (smallest to largest) and place the center part of the framelit right on the 2 1/2" fold. Run it through the big shot.
- Punch out a 2 3/8" Smokey Slate Scallop Circle Punch
- Stamp the flowers on a white piece of c/s and cut it out with the #4 Circle Framelit.
- Run the front pieces of the Blushing Bride card though the new Spring Flowers Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the greeting of your choice in Blushing Bride on the 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of white c/s.
- Mount the greeting onto the 3/4"x 4 1/4" Smokey Slate c/s and add this to the front of the card.
- Add as many little pearls as you would like to the scallops.
- Color in the flowers with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz inks and Blender Pen.
- Mount the flower circle onto the gray scallop circle.
- Add the scallop circle to the opened front of the card.
On the left, you'll see the framelit over both the white and pink card stocks at the same time ready to cut. Well, I already cut mine out!
I have friends who will find a way to put glitter on the flowers someplace!:):)
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!