When you see this card, you will probably wonder, just like I did, "What's the trick?".
How do you get the car behind the trees?
I definitely had to practice with this before I got it to look good.
- Ink the car from Guy Greetings in the Archival Black pad and stamp it onto the Woodland Embossing folder itself. Stamp on the side that has the Sizzix logo.
- Place the paper into the folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- I LIGHTLY ran a brayer over the trees with Basic Gray ink.
- I sponged in the clouds using a sponge and a scallop circle paper template that was punched out of grid paper.
- I sponged in the green grass.
- I colored in the car with the Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight (headlights), and Smokey Slate Stampin' Write Makers.
- I scored the c/s at 3/4", 1", 1 3/4" 2" etc.
- The Soft Sky c/s is 1 5/8"x 5 1/4" and the Basic Gray c/s is 2 3/8" x 5 1/4".
- The center white c/s is 3 plus 1/16 x 3 1/2" plus 1 1/6. The center black is 3 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I've listed all of the products below that you will want to have on hand in order to make this card.
Please add the November Host Code to your Order.
The November Host Code is GE2CUBFW.
Please add this host code to in the box that says "Host Code" to any online order with a subtotal under $150.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedbacK