I took a lot of inspiration from a card that I saw on Pinterest by Gill Arnold.
I CASED the main idea and personalized and changed some things to make it my own.
Here is how I made this card:
- The main card is So Saffron and the next layer is Chocolate Chip. The stamped layer is Very Vanilla while the nails, screws, and bolts are stamped in Choc Chip ink.
- I inked the debossed side of the Woodgrain Embossing Folder with Chocolate Chip ink and ran a Crumb Cake piece of c/s through the Big Shot.
- The woodgrain c/s has Foam Adhesive Strips along the bottom and each side. The top is left open so that the tolls can fit in.
- The woodgrain part of the card is 1 1/4"x 5". Then the second layer that looks like the lip of the crate is 5/8" and is mounted with dimensionals at the top of the woodgrain c/s.
- The handle of the saw is cut out of the same woodgrain looking c/s.
- I stamped the saw and the wrench using Black StazOn ink on the Silver Foil paper and then cut them out with the framelits.
- The ruler just comes out embossed and I mounted it on a piece of c/s so that it would have a little more stability.
- The screwdriver and hammer are cut out of Silver foil paper.
- I stamped the screwdriver again with black ink on Real Red c/s and cut it out so that I could have a red handle.
- The "Thanks" is from Crazy About You and it is punched out with the Duet Banner Punch.
- I decided to adhere the tools into the tool box so that they wouldn't fall out and get lost.
- The screws are from the Urban Underground Embellishments.
I've listed all of the products that you will need to make this card below.
When you're ready to shop, click on any picture to go straight to my online store where you may shop 24-7!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!