I have already remade the card that I posted on Monday.
I decided that the card needed some more weight to it so I added Sheltering Tree.
I also added the Clear Wink of Stella to the butterflies.
The crazy thing about this card is that I used four sets to make it! But if you have them, it is no big deal, right!
- The tree and the grass are from Sheltering Tree
- The dancing lady is from Beautiful You.
- The greeting is from Circle of Spring.
- The butterflies are from In the Meadow, the set that I originally used on Monday to make this card.
- I used Pear Pizzazz ink and stamped some of the grass off and the darker grass I stamped full strength.
- I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and then thumped the inked stamp with Garden Green and Melon Mambo markers before I stamped it onto the card.
- I cut the dress, hair, and hat out all in one piece from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The Circle of Spring has several sayings that work really well on this card.
I have listed below the products that you will need to make this card. Click on any picture to go straight to my online store 24-7.