My cousin has twins so I asked her what their favorite colors are: light blue and gray.
So even though these colors don't really pop on the card, they are very sweet. I dotted Clear Wink of Stella all over the leaves on the tree. I don't think that you are going to be able to see it, but it really shows up when you are looking at the card in person!
- I stamped the girl on the left first, masked her, then stamped the girl on the right.
- The tree is stamped in Soft Suede.
- The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz and then I thumped the inked stamp with Melon Mambo and Garden Green markers before I actually stamped it onto the tree.
- I stamped the grass in Pear Pizzazz- some I stamped off and some I stamped full strength.
- I used Going Gray and Soft Sky Designer Papers from the Designer Paper Stacks for the dresses and umbrellas.
- "Miss You" is from Crazy About You stamp set.
- After the card was completed, I added the Clear Wink of Stella to lots of the leaves on the trees.
I have listed the products below that you will need to make this card. Click on any picture to go straight to my online store where you can shop 24-7.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!