This card came from a CASE on Pinterest by Amy K. I changed it up some here and there to make it my own.
You can leave the card plain like the original.
Don't miss the Watercolor pencil on her arms and legs!
Here I added a saying from Sheltering Tree and put it to the side.
Then I decided that the saying should be in the middle of the card.
This is the way that I like it the best.
The greetings that come in the Beautiful You set are pretty bold for this design on the front of the card..
I think that they would great on the inside. These greetings from Sheltering Tree are just perfect for this wispy design.
- The Real Red c/s is 5 1/8"x 3 7/8".
- The white c/s is 5"x 3 3/4".
- I stamped all of the green in Wild Wasabi. I stamped it off once and then stamped it on the card.
- The grasses and butterflies are from the In the Meadow set.
- The Red Designer Paper (DSP) is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I used the Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil to color VERY LIGHTLY on the arms and legs.
- I only masked her leg that is stretch out so that the flowers didn't get onto her leg.
I have a list of products that you will need to make this card below. You can click on any picture to shop 24-7 in my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!