Here are two more of the Serene Scenery Designer Series Papers that we will be using in a class on
Saturday, March 25th at 10:00 a.m.-2:00ish. You may finish way before that. BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH! (BYOL)
The weave in the designer paper on the bottom looks like a basket to me so that is why I added the brown scallop piece as a trim.
- I used 3 1/2" of the top print and 1 1/2" of the bottom print of designer papers.
- I made the Chocolate Chip Border by using the largest Square Scallop Layering Framelit to cut a square.
- Then cut off two ends and continuing cutting down the pieces until they fill across the card.
- The Pansy Punch makes punching out the flowers really fast.
- Cutting the center for each flower is another story. It is one of the centers out of the Botanical Builder Framelits.
- The leaves are out of the Stylish Stems Framelits.
- Next time I make this card I will leave off the lowest leaf on the left side and just have three leaves...I think.
- The saying of your choice can go on the bottom or up in the top right hand corner.
Ready to shop? I've pictured all of the products that you will need to make this card. Click on any picture to go straight to my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!