It is a bit of a challenge to make a card with just one little stamp.
I added some designer paper and little by little it came together.
- The main card is Mellow Moss. Then Cajun Craze, and the designer paper is Festive Farmhouse.
- The larger piece of designer paper is 1 1/4"x 5". The smaller piece is 5/8"x 3 3/8". Next time I make a copy of this card, I'll try to resize those last dimensions to something easier to follow.
- The little Cajun Craze piece is 1/8" x 3 3/8".
- The smaller pieces of Mellow Moss and Cajun Craze are exactly the same size: 3 5/8"x 2 1/2".
- The smallest white piece of c/s is 3 3/8"x 2 1/4".
- I used the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends and also Real Red dark, Old Olive light and dark, Blackberry Bliss and Bronze for the crate.
- I stamped the bottom part of the larger image three extra times so that I could cut out three extra leaves to position around the greeting.
I've listed the products that you will want to have on hand in order to make this card.
Please add the October Host Code to your Order.
Thank you for stopping by.