If you love black and white like I do, then you will probably like this design.
The black and white Designer Paper is from the new Pop of Pink Specialty Papers.
Here is a different color combination using Island Indigo and the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Papers.
Of course, the black and white is my favorite, but I love the blue print, too.
- The black layer of card stock is 3 1/2"x 5"
- The Pop of Pink (back side) Designer Paper is 3 1/4"x 4 3/4".
- Use the Layering Circle Thinlits and use the size oval that you like best for the center black piece.
- I Used one of the white flower pieces that I cut out from yesterday's project for the front.
- Then I added rhinestones. It's striking but simple.
Click on any icon to shop in my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!