I may have added an extra piece or two of plain card stock to the #129302 Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit, but very little. Almost everything you have seen this week is out of ONE kit.
Designing these cards has been so much fun!
Here is a fold that you haven't seen in awhile...or maybe never:)
Use the #119866 Large Tag Punch pg 182 and punch out 8 tags.
Fold each one in this way.
Score a 1 3/4" circle of any color into quarters. Add adhesive all over the top of it. Place two tags in each quarter.
When you are finished, you can easily pick up the flower piece and move it around.
To make the main card,
- Cut a 4 7/8"x 4" piece of Garden Green card stock.
- Adhere this to the main Daffodil Delight card.
- Cut two 2 3/4" squares of the Desiger Series Paper and cut each one in half diagonally.
- Positon each triangle on the card in this way.
- Then simply add the flower.
- The center of the flower is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit.
- The saying is from #122652 Delightful Dozen and it is stamped in Garden Green.
Here is another card made out of the Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit using the same flower fold.
- The green trim on the right and the leaf and the DSPaper are from the kit.
- The front of the card has been run through the stripes folder.
- The 3 3/4" square of Tangerine Tango has also been run through the Stripes Folder.
- The Tango flower is punched out with the BoHo Blossom Punch.
- The front of the card has been cut to 4 7/8" in width.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!