This trade, stamped by Christine Pierce, is another of my trades from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Training in Orlando.
Everyone loved this card!
This is one of the two projects that the 20 people at my local library made last Wednesday night during their craft time that I teach. Yolie Martinez was there to help and I seriously could not teach in this venue without her help!
Here is what it looks like opened up.
- The Real Red flap is 2 1/2"x 4 1/4" and it is scored at 3 1/2". The little folded tab is adhered inbetween the Vanilla and the Real Red Card stock at the top.
- The new Needlepoint Embossing Folder along the bottom doesn't show up too well in this picture. It adds a really cute pop to the card.
- #125599 Hearts Collection Framelits pg 191
- #119173 Small Heart Punch pg 183;
- Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding pg 172;
- #129378 Honeycomb Embossing Folder pg 6 Spring Catalog;