I actually cut off the "ears to you" words that go with the three bunnies because they are not anything that I would ever use.
But I love the three bunnies!
Here is a quick and easy Easter Treat!
Here is a side view. I have to go pick out some Easter Candy to fit inside.
- #132659 Ears to You: One of the new Single Stamps for $6.95; #122652 Delightful Dozen (greeting) pg 140;
- Card Stocks: #105126 Elegant Eggplant Card Stock and #126969 Classic Ink and #100730 Whisper White pg 156;
- Marker: #105222 Stampin' Write Marker (eyes)pg 155;
- Ink: Bashful Blue Classic (sponge the clouds); Wild Wasabi (Stipple the grass); Pretty in Pink (bunnies)
- Accessories: #124143 Elegant Eggplant 1/2" Scallop dots Ribbon pg 172; Sticky Strip pg 177;
- Big Shot: #125598 Labels Collection Framelits pg 191; #117335 Perfect Polka dots folder pg 189;
- Start with an 8"x 4 1/4" piece of Pretty in Pink card stock.
- Score at 2", 4", and 6"across the 4 1/4" width .
- Fold it into a triangle and adhere the last folded pieces together.
- After you stamp and cut out the bunnies with the Label framelit, you will need to stamp the bunnies on a piece of grid paper and cut out the upper portion to form a mask.
- Place the mask over the bunnies and then sponge in the clouds. I used a 1 3/4" scallop punched out piece as my cloud template.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!