I am looking for ways to use up my More Amore Designer Series Paper.
I love this Primrose Petals color combo.
We will be making this card in my February 18th Stamp-a-Stack.
- Stamp set:#118592 Tiny Tags pg 124;
- Card Stocks: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Primrose Petals;
- DSP: #129309 More Amore Designer Series Paper pg 10 Spring Catalog;
- Ink: Priimrose Petals pg 152;
- Big Shot: #129378 Honeycomb Embossing Folder pg 6; #130101 Dress Up Framelits pg 32 Spring Catalog;
- Accessories: #119247 pg 175; #104430 Dimensionals pg 177;
- Punch: #119862 Scallop Border Punch pg 183;
- Cut one sleeveless DSP dress and one Primrose Petals Dress with the sleeves.
- Cut the DSP dress at the waist and push the bodice up. You'll need to trim a little off at the top. You'll see where to trim when you add the Primrose Sweater over the top.
- Cut off the Primorse dress below the waist to create the sweater and use the Scallop Border Punch along the bottom edge of it.
Thank you for stopping by!