One of my stamping friends was describing a treat that she had seen on someone else's blog. So without being able to find it, I just came up with my own design.
The Scallop Envelope Bgz Die and some Ghirardelli Chocolate make an easy and unforgettable treat!
- #132771 Valentine Bundle Treat: includes the Happy Valentine's Day Stamp and 50 1"x 8" cello bags for $5.95. This special ends today!
- Card Stock: #102482 Real Red pg 153; #100730 Whisper White pg 156;
- #121790 Red Glimmer Paper pg 160;
- Classic Ink: #126949 Real Red pg 153;
- Big Shot: #113462 Scallop Envelope Bigz Die pg 194; #119277 Elegant Lines Embossing Folder pg 188; #120159 Hearts a Flutter Framelits pg 11 Spring Catalog;
- Punches: #119883 Full Heart Punch pg 182; #118074 Owl Builder Punch (Small heart) pg 185;
- Accessories: #104294 Sticky Strip pg 177;
- The Ghirardelli Chocolates cost me .23 each and they come in a package of 36 pieces.
- After you pull the side flaps in, add some sticky strip from about the mid part of the flap out to the right. Just follow the line of the front flaps and angle the sticky strip in the same direction.
- I folded up the bottom flap and ran the whole thing through the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.
- Use Sticky Strip to attach both the Red Glimmer Heart to the treat and the paper heart to the Glimmer Paper so that they will stick and stay.
- I used regular adhesive on the tiny heart.
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!