The All Dressed Up stamp set is such a fun stamp set when you coordinate it with the Framelits and create a super cute pop up card.
Check out the video below from Stampin' Up! and see how easy it is to make a Pop and Cut Card:
I just love how easy and fun it is. Anyone would love to receive a card created with the All Dressed Up coordinating Bundle!
Here is a card that I made using the Dress the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts and Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts.
The challenge of making a pop up card is that you need to design something so that the front of the card will be interesting, too. So here is the front.
Can you see the Stripes Embossing Folder?
The new dress products used here are all on page 32 of the Spring Catalog:
- #130099 Card Base Pop 'n Cuts
- #130100 Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts
- #130101 Dress Up Framelits Dies
- #129174 All Dressed Up stamp set
- Or you can combine the last two items and save money with the following bundle:
- #131095 All Dressed Up Bundle
Thank you for stopping by!