After my quarterly meeting, I TOOK THE REST OFTHE WEEKEND OFF!
I will start posting pictures from the meeting tomorrow.
My friend, Carol, my cousin, Carol, and I made 19 of these over the last week and a half for the Spaghetti Factory meeting and other demonstrators in my downline.
Talk about fun to make!
There is a version that uses the sewing machine and a non sewing version.
Download ScissorPouches for some great instructions by Cheryl LeFore.
These are going to make great gifts! Plus, the pouches are also going to be a a great project for your Stamp Camp or Stamp Club!
- #126892 Essentials Designer Fabric (or any fabric will do!) Stampin' Up! has quite a big selection of fabrics in our catalogs! pg 170.
- Bigz Dies: #121812 Fun Flowers Bigz L pg 193: #121810 Petal Cone Biz die pg 194;
- Accessories: #119745 Subtles Designer buttons pg 176; #119747 Brights Designer Buttons pg 176;
- Adhesive:#122194 Fabric Adhesive Roll pg 177;
- Non Stampin' Up!: white felt; assorted threads;
You can decorate them with any variety of flowers or just get creative!
Click here to order through my on line store.
Thank you for stopping by!