You ladies did a fabulous job at coming up with great ideas for your trades.
Here are the cards with the top five votes. I will share more during the week.
You can see the details of the tree a little bit better here.
She also used the Woodgrain Embosing Folder on the tree trunk and the Northern Flurry Embossing folder. The words were done on Candy Cane computer fonts.
Notes from what I learned about making one of Chery's gift card holders.
- CORRECTION: Use the 120805 Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets for this project.
- After you punch out the pieces that need the glitter, lay them down onto one of the Adhesive Sheets and press them well.
- As you pull off each piece, keep the sticky side up and layer all of the Santa Face pieces with dimensionals (excluding the hat) BEFORE you stick it into the glitter. The dimensionals will not stick to an already glittered piece.
- Cut 6" for the top red ribbon. Double it over and thread it in through the front.
- Cut 10" for the Gumball Green Ribbon.
- Cut 2" for the little red piece of ribbon that goes through the knot.
- Cut a 1"x 2" square for the hat and then just angle it off with scissors.
- I placed a 3"x 3" piece of DSP on the top of the two tags die to cut the green DSP.
- I place a 2" x 3"piece of Real Red c/s on the bottom of the die to cut the pocket for the gift card.
And inside there is room for a gift card.
Big Shot: Two Tags Bigz Die; Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Large Oval, 1/2 Circle, Bird Builder; Set: Many Merry Messages, Snow Festival DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Adhesive Sheets. Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White c/s. Misc: Pretty in Pink Pad for sponging, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Googlies, Dimensionls, sponge; Ribbons: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Real Red 1/4" stitched Grosgrain Ribbon;