I was playing around this afternoon coming up with a few new Christmas tags.
The first one is in Cherry Cobbler. I'm sorry that this is so big. Its 320 px or 120 px and nothing in between that I can figure out!
There is a tutorial at the end for how to punch the scallop on the white card stock.
- Set/Bundle: #129946 Scentational Season Clear Mount Bundle pg 3 Holiday Catalog; #121169 Tags til Christmas pg 11;
- Card Stocks: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White pgs 155-156;
- Inks: #126979 Chocolate Chip Classic Pad pg 156;
- Big Shot: #120902 Snow Flurry Embossing Folder pg 189; #115954 Two Tags Bigz die pg 193;
- Punch: #119854 1 3/4" Scallop circle pg 184;
- Accessories:#120992 Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, #19070 3/8" white taffeta ribbon pg 172-173; #119246 Rhinestones pg 175;
Note: Here is how I punched out the one end of the white layer.
Put any piece of card stock into the scallop punch. This makes it easy to slip in the piece that you want to punch.
2. Slip in the white piece that you want to punch over the red and under the punch.
3. Pull out the extra card stock and punch the white piece.
It isn't a complete scallop circle, obviously, but it's a lot cuter than a plain rectangle on that cute bookmark, I think.
Questions?: E-mail me
What to add to your stamping collection?
Click here for my on line store.
Thank you for stopping by!