I had so much fun making this card. Only thing....you need to have a sick friend to send it to.
Well, next time, I will change the colors and put apples in the jar!
- Sets: #126692 Perfectly Preserved pg 29; #128063 Googly Ghouls pg 27 Holiday Catalog;
- Card stocks: Whisper White, Island Indigo pg 152-156;
- Paper: #125409 Summer Smooches Designer Series paper (DSP) pg 165;
- Ink: #101406 StazOn Jet Black pg 157;
- Big Shot: #127822 Cannery Set Framelits pg 29 Holiday Catalog #129021 Wndow Frames Collection Framelits; pg 30 Holiday Catalog; #126267 Bitty Banners Framelits pg 191; #127749 Chevron Emb Folder pg 189;
- Accessories: #114323 Window Sheets pg 160; #124262 White Baker's Twine pg 172; Dimensionals;
- I typed out the saying and printed it out. Then I cut it out with the Bitty Banner Framelits.
- The jar framelit only goes through the DSP. It is much more simple than going through so many layers like I did on Tuesday.
Click here to order from my on line store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!