This idea is CASED from Connie Babbert with some modifications to my own taste:)
We will be making this card in the October 22nd Stamp-a-Stack.
- Sets: #126692 Perfectly Preserved pg 29 Holiday Catalog; #126707 Sassy Salutations pg 143;
- Card Stocks: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive pg 153-156;
- Specialty Papers: #127848 Early Espresso Coredinations Card Stock pg 6 Holiday Catalog; #126902 Polka Dot Parade DSP pg 164;
- Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue pg 153-156;
- Punches: #119854 1 3/4" Scallop Circle (create a shape to use in sponging the clouds); #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (Polka Dot DSP);
- Big Shot:#120893 Tasteful Trim Bigz Die (grass) pg 192; #123126 Perfect Pennants Bigz Die pg 193 (main tree foilage); #127821 Woodgrain Emb folder pg 33 Holiday Catalog (use on the grass and the tree trunk); #127822 Cannery Framelit Set pg 29 Holiday Catalog;
- Accessories: #124304 Sanding Blocks pg 179; Dimensionals (for the apple); #101610 Stamping sponges (for the clouds) pg 179;
- The tree trunk is 5/8" wide x 2 1/2" tall. Run the trunk through the Woodgrain Emb Folder, adhere it to the main white c/s, and then sand it. (Sanding the trunk before you add it to the card may tear it)
- Let the "grass" extend down over the bottom of the 5"x 3 3/4" white card stock. Trim off the excess with your main cutting tool.
You will turn over the top white layer (5"x 3 3/4") and cut off the excess from the back. Then add this trimmed layer to the 5 1/4"x 4" Real Red layer already attached to the front of the card.
Click here to order from my on line store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!