I saw Patty Bennett line up these flowers in a row last week and I thought that I would see what I could come up with using that idea.
- sets:#126692 Perfectly Preserved pg 29 Holiday Catalog, #120510 Curly Cute pg 138;
- Card stocks: Whisper White, Raspberry Ribbple pg 152-156;
- inks: Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple pg 152;
- Punch:#119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border pg 183;
- Big Shot: #127023 Delicate Designs Emb Folder pg 188;
- Accessories:#119247 Bsic Pearl Jewels (I used the tinest pearls in each of the flower centers)
- Once you punch out the Dotted Scallop Strip, center it over the opening where the blade is pulled down your cutter and slice it into two pieces.
- Stamp the stems, flowers and then place the Raspberry Ripple strips.
Click here to order from my on line store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!