Ornament Class on Monday, November 25th
You will have the opportunity to make three different ornaments.
The first ornament that you make will be identical to this first ornament in every way.
For the second and third ornaments, you will get to choose the Designer Series Paper (DSP) from all of the Christmas DSP that I have. The design of the ornaments will be the same.
You may use the PayPal link below to sign up for this class.
So they will make great gifts or they will make beautiful ornaments for your own tree!
The class is $25.
However, you will be responsible to come here and stamp and cut all of the pieces for your three ornaments. That is WAY too much work for me to do the prep work for three ornaments for a number of poeple.
If you plan to make more of these ornaments after class, here is the list of supplies that you will want to have on hand:
- Bundle: #129950 (C) Ornament Keepsake Bundle pg 3 Holiday Catalog; This includes both the Ornment Stamp Set and the Holiday Framelits
- Paper: #126896 Be o Good Cheer DSP pg 164 (or any of your choice)
For ornament #1, you will also need:
- #127841 Cherry Cobbler Tulle pg 4 Holiday Catalog;
- #104199 Linen Thread Natural pg 173;
- #127555 Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons pg 176;
- #125577 Large Pearl Basic Jewels pg 175;
- #126966 Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink pg 155;
- #126953 Old Olive Classic Ink pg 153;
For Ornaments #2 and #3, you will need
- #127813 Snow Flurry Bigz Die pg 14 Holiday Catalog;
For Ornament #2:
- #126999 Delicate Doilies Sizzlit pg 191
- #120591 Come to Bethlehem (for the Merry Christmas saying) or you may use another one of your choice, of course.
For Ornament #3
- Ribbon to match the DSP pg 172-173;
- A button to match pg 176;
You will want to order these supplies ahead of time because the class is late in November and it would be nice to be able to begin work on your additional ornaments immediately after the class.
Click here to order through my on line store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!