Because Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald Foundation each time we sell one of the Moving Forward stamp sets, I decided to come up with some ideas with the images.
So how about this cute little frog?
He just makes me smile. Incorporating the Festive Paper-Piercing pack adds a lot of interest while still keeping it simple.
- Sets:#126322 Moving Forward pg 209; #127802 Teeny Tiny wishes pg 133;
- Card Stocks: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper white pg 152-156;
- Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso pg 152-156:
- DSP: #126902 Polka Dot Parade pg 164;
- Accessories: #127857 Festive Paper-Piercing pack pg 30;
- Punch:#119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch pg 183:
- Big Shot: #125598 Labels Collection Framelits pg 191: #129267 Bitty Banners Framelits pg 191; #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder pg 189;
- I cut the white card down to 4" wide to save on DSP.
- I cut out the frog (not as hard as you might think) just to give the card a pop!
- I didn't use dimensionals under the Labels Collection layers.
- I put the saying on with Mini Glue Dots so that I could curl it up a bit.
- The DSP is 1 3/4"x 4".
Happy Labor Day!
Thank you for stopping by!