Isn't this bicycle inviting?
Even though the saying, "hello, dear friend", is a part of this image, you can stamp an alternate saying, cut it out with the banner framelit and fit it right over the words here if you want to change the saying.
I used almost all of the different papers in the Polka Dots DSP so that we can make this in Stamp-a-Stack.
Here are all of the color combinations that I came up with.
Real Red with Marina Mist
Marina Mist with Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight with Rich Razzleberry
Rich Razzleberry with Daffodil Delight
Daffodil Delight with Real Red
- Sets:#126322 Moving Forward pg 209;
- Card Stocks: mentioned with each sample Whisper white pg 152-156;
- Ink: #101406 Black StazOn for the bike;
- DSP: #126902 Polka Dot Parade pg 164;
- Accessories: #119740 Bright Brads, #119728 Subtle Brads pg 174;
- Punch:#119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch pg 183:
- Big Shot: #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder pg 189;
- I cut the white card down to 4" wide to save on DSP.
- The basket is cut out and mounted with a little piece of a dimensional.
- The DSP is 2"x 4".