Last week I decided to design a Halloween card for my September Stamp Club. I took inspiration from several sources and came up with this idea. I never send Halloween cards, but I am going to make and send some of this card:)!!
- Sets: #128063 Googly Ghouls pg 27 Holiday Mini;#127907 Monster Munchies pg 26 Holiday Catalog;
- Card Stocks: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White;
- Ink: #101406 Black StazOnpg 157; Tangerine Tango Marker (for the bat's eyes);
- DSP; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Big Shot: #120843 Tasteful Trim Biz Die pg 192; #127749 Cheron Emb folder pg 189;
- Punches: #119884 Scallop Square Punch pg 183, #124094 1" Square Punch pg 183;
- Accessories: #127539Googlies (eyes) (50) pg 27 Holiday Catalog; #104430 Dimensionals pg 177;
- The black card stock is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"; The DSP is 3 1/2 high x 4" wide;
- I mounted each black square with a dimesional.
Thank you for stopping by!