I have a meeting with some of my group tonight, so I needed to design a trade. I borrowed an idea from Mary Fish and changed it around to work for me.
Each time someone purchases the Moving Forward set during the 2012-2013 catalog year, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald Foundation.
Please consider purchasing this set and supporting the Ronald McDonald Houses around the country.
- Set: #126322 Moving Forward pg 209;
- Card Stocks: Real Red, Whisper White;
- Designer Paper: #126902 Polka Dot Parade pg 164;
- Ink: #101406 Black StazOn pg 157;
- Markers: Real Red pg 153 and Garden Green pg 155 (for the flower);
- Accessories: #119738 Subtles Brads pg 174; #126189 Paper Piercing Tool pg 181; #126199 Stampin' Pierce Mat pg 181;
- Punch:#119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch pg 183;
- Big Shot: #121811 3 1/2" Circle Originals and #122125 3" Circle Original pg 193; #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder pg 189;
- I cut the white card 8"x 5 1/5"---folded: 4"x 5 1/2". This saves on the Designer Series Paper, which is cut to 4"x 2" so that you can make 18 cards out of one 12 x 12 sheet.
- The basket is stamped again, cut out, and mounted with a tiny piece of a dimensional.
- The Chevron Folder is inserted from the right side of the card and is centered between the top and the bottom of the white card stock.
- The brads only go through the two circles.
- Mount the circle layers onto the card with dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by!