Remember my local "committee"? They give me such great imput on my projects.
(Let me hasten to say that I also have many other stampers who give me fantastic help and imput on my projects. It's just that the "committee" all live within a few blocks and that is really handy.)
So Carol C. came by today to pick up a Holiday Catalog and I asked her for some help with my calendar pages.
She wanted to work on a new idea for Dec 2013. So here is what we came up with.
I love it!
- Sets: #121290 Scentsational Season Pg 16 Holiday Catalog;#127943 Make a Mitten pg 11 Holiday Catalog;
- Card Stocks: White, Raspberry Ripple pgs 152-156;
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Raspberry Ripple;
- Big Shot: #127814 Holiday Collection Framelits pg 16 Holdiay Catalog;
- Punch: 1/8" Circle punch for the tree ornaments; #11275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon pg 183;
Notes: The more dimensionals that we use on these pages, the more difficult it becomes to close the case. So, I cut out two extra Gingerbread men and put two together, then, put them onto the card. It lifts them off of the page just a little and creates a little dimension and interest!
Punch out one strip of Raspberry with the Dotted Scallop Punch. Adhere it lightly to the cutter and cut it in half.
Thank you for stopping by!