Still having fun with my new Holiday Mini stamps.
So here is Frosty Friends embossed in black and colored in just a little bit.
The Bashful Blue sponged in sky is more dominant in person..really nice.
The two dates for this calendar class will be August 13th and August 27th;
I'm not quite sure what the price will be. It depends how much the printing costs. I'll know after the convention (before the end of the month. )
Please e-mail me if you are interested in coming and how many calendars you would like to make. It will be close to what it was last year.
- Set: #128117 Frosty Friends pg 9 Hoiday Mini; (Available August 1)
- Pad: Bashful Blue pg 154; Black Craft Pad pg 156;
- Markers: Real Red, Garden Green, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin pie, Markers pg 153-156;
- Punch: /3119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch pg 183;
- Accessories: #101610 Stamping Sponges pg 179; #19130 Clear Emb Pwdr pg 159; #125093 Heat Tool pg 159;
Notes: Punch out the border with the Dotted Scallop Punch, place it on the cutter with Dotto or some removable adhesive that you have and slice it in half. You just need half to create this little border.
Thank you for stopping by!