I saw this idea at the convention had so much fun making it yesterday!
There is a complete tutorial for this after the pictures that you can download.
The stamp image has "screws" coming out of the monster's head.
So you can add some black brads if you want the "screws".
Here's what the back looks like
If this link doesn't open for you, please e-mail me and I will send it to you privately.
- Set: #127907 Monster Munchies pg 26 Holiday Catalog;
- Card Stock: Baic Black pg 156: Tangerine Tango pg 153;
- Designer Series Paper: #126906 Howlstooth & Scarigbone DSP pg 24 Holiday Catalog;
- Ink: #102192 Black Craft Pad pg 157;
- Punch: #122344 Postage Stamp (to punch the "Monster") pg 182; #119884 Scallop Square Punch pg 183;
- Bigz Die: #125606 Petite Purse Bigz Die pg 194;
- Accessories: 119736 3/8" Neutrals Brads pg 174;
I hope that you have a lot of fun with this idea:)
Thank you for stopping by!