While I was at the covention last week, I went to my upline, Margaret Goodfellow's get together. Someone there had a set of 7 samples from the For the Birds set that I am going to use in my Stamp-a-Stack class next Monday. They willl make a great gift set for any occasion!
You can use PayPal to sign up and then e-mail with the time that is best for you.
Date: Monday, July 30th
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.
We will make 2 each of 5 "For the Birds" designs.
- Set: #126407 For the Birds pg 34;
- Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, #126902 Polka Dot Parade pg 164;
- Ink: #101406 StazOn Black pg 157; Daffodil Delight, Soft Suded, Marina Mist pads
- Markers: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie pg 153;
- Punch: #119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch pg 183;
- Accessories: #119251 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon pg 172; #102845 Blender Pens pg 178;
Notes: The DSP is 4" x 2" ; The Daffodil is 3"x 2 1/4"; Red: 2 3/4"x 2"; White: 2 1/2"x 1 3/4";
Here is the "miss you" mail box.
- Card Stock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White;
- Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie;
- Pad: Pacific Point used with the Blender Pen;
- Punch: #119857 Word Window; #118402 Scallop Trim Border pg 183:
- Accessories: #126878 Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon pg 173;
- The basic card stock dimensions are the same as in the first card.
Thank you for stopping by!