I had a special meeting from 9:00-2:00 with some leaders from the company. At the end of the meeting, Shelli, the CEO, gave each of us a surprise bag. Wow!
Of course, you see the amazing tag on the bag! One of the little gifts in the bag was the most delicious granola that I have ever eaten that was made by her husband, Sterling. I'm getting the recipe for that!
Let's see. What else is in there?
- A CD of Favorite Hymns..Shelli said that she is over loud muisc!
- Vanillamint Lip Shine (great flavor for kissing, she says)
- an Original Scent candle, a little like vanilla
- Wild Orange Essential Oil. I think it helps you relax and unwind!
- Two home made chocolates
- Some Koto body lotion
- A coupon for a free treat from Dear Lizzie's Bistro
- A tea bag of Choice, Organic Liquorice Peppermint tea...Shelli says that this is her very favorite tea!
Dear Lizzie's, here we come!
Here is the beautiful bag that each one of us received at check in.
Inside was a Catalog and Holiday Catalog, three stamp sets and some other odds n ends:)
Now for a good night's sleep!
The convention starts in earnest today! Classes and big general meetings and a big Awards Night in the evening!
Thank you for stopping by!