I already had an idea using these apples for September. However, Carol C, from the local "committee" helped me refine this idea and make it pop. So here is what we came up with.
I'm wondering if there could be some kind of a cute little background to add to this?
Got any suggestions? E-mail me here.
Here is a close up of the center apple.
- Set: #126692 Perfectly Preserved pg 29 Holiday Catalog;
- Card Stocks: White, Real Red, Basic Black;
- Ink: Real Red, Garden Green pg 153;
- Punch;#119882 Scallop Edge Border pg 183:
- Big Shot: #127882 Cannery Set Framelits Holidy Catalog pg 29;#126999 Delicate Doilies Sizzlits pg 191;
- Accessories: #101049 Stamp-a-ma-jig pg 7; #120805 Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets pg 160;
- The white strip of c/s is 1 1/4"x 3 3/4". The Red c/s is 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" before you use the punch on each side.
- I used my C-Thru ruler and drew a light pencil line 1/16" up from the bottom of the white strip.
- Mark the center of the card and place the cut out apple (mounted on a second apple cut out for a tiny bit of height) right in the center of the strip.
- I didn't mount the stem. I just cut one layer with the Cannery Framelits.
- Polk out some little back "seeds" from the Delicate Doiles Sizzlit.
- Put the "seeds" onto some of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Lift them off with tweezers and place them onto the apple.
- Use the Stamp-a-a-ma-jig to place the apple to the right and to the left unless you are okay with eyeballing it!
Thank you for stopping by!
I can hardly wait for class to start on August 13th!!!
Please e-mail me if you are interested in coming.