I can hardly believe it?! I am finished with all twelve 2013 calendar pages!
The Calendar Classes are set for August 13th and August 27th
1:00-3:00 p.m.or 6:30-8:30 p.m.
I'll have the prices after the convention..so quite soon!
You'll be making one set in class. (Or more if you are fast) You may purchase extra sets to work on at home or you may prefer to create your own designs.
- Set: #128081 Full of Blessings pg 32 Holiday Catalog
- Ink: Black Craft pad; Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue pg 153-156;
- Accessories: #109130 Clear Embossing Poweder pg 159; #102845 Blender Pens pg 178'; Punch: #119854 Scallop Circle Punch (I used this as a cloud template and sponged around it to get the patterns in the sky.);
- The bird has Soft Suede on the top and More Mustard on his chest. Thank to Barbara W (another on the local "committee" for helping me figure out how to color him in)!!
- I colored all of the images in with the Blender Pens.
- I don't know if you can see that I stippled in some more Garden Green around the image grass.
Thank you for stopping by!
Hope to see you at the Calendar Class!