I saw an idea very close to this on Pinterest recently. Peg Coombes from the United Kindgom posted it. I could hardly wait to sit down and try it out!
Who dreams this up anyway! I love it!
- Set: #122892 Perfectly Penned pg 132; #120327 Music Notes Standard Wheel pg 114;
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, #100712 Brushed Silver c/s pg 160;
- Ink: #126980 Basic Black pg 156;
- Punch: #199857 Word Window pg 183
- Big Shot: #113463 Top Note Bigz Die pg 193;
I was going to post the directions but I quickly realized that they would be long because I wanted to add a lot of pictures with the tutorial. I have given you some tips that will really make easy for you to assemble this in my three page tutorial. It includes a supply list, and directions with pictures for each step.
Download Piano Tutorial here.
If for some reason, you can't open this, then simply e-mai me and I will send it to you directly.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!