Today I had an opportunity to begin playing with the new In Colors and some of the new products!
I'll start with Primrose Petals and the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
For me, the square card is really elegant with these Floral Framelits.
This card could say so many diffrent things inside.
Here is a picture that is bit more up close.
In this next picture, I decided to use my Raspberry Ripple Marker and added color to the Primrose before I stamped it to give it some highlights. I like this better. I'm not sure that you can see the difference here, but you certainly can in person.
And now for a hand made envelope. Start with a 8 1/2" square piece of card stock or Designer Paper.
Use the Diagonal Scoring Plate and score at 3 7/8" on each side.
The stamp on the envelope is #126367 Flowering Flourishes pg 121.
I will write the address inside of the flower:):)
- Stamp Set: #126422 Blooming with Kindness pg 87;
- Card STock:#126842 Primrose Petals pg 152; #100730 Whisper White pg 156;
- Ink: #126858 Primrose Petals pg 152;
- Big Shot: #127012 Floral Frames Framelits pg 191; #127751 Francy Fan Embossing folder;
- Accessories: #126844 Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon; #126189 Paper Piercing Tool pg 181; #126199 Paper Piece Mat pg 181;
- The main white card starts out at 9 1/2"x 4 3/4". Fold it in half.
- The Primrose Layer is 4 3/8" square.
- The smaller white layer is 4 1/4" square.
- After I cut out the Primose flower, I added the paper piercing free hand. It was easy, really.
- Stamp the flower and cut it out with the Framelit.
- The layered primose flowers are added to the front of the card with dimensionals.
You are going to LOVE these framelits and the new embossing folders!
Thank you for stopping by!