I have kept the same format for each card that I have designed.
This idea features the new Chevron Embossing Folder.
Or, of course, you could simply leave this card plain.
- Stamp Set: #126422 Blooming with Kindness pg 87;
- Card Stock: #126843 Midnight Muse pg 152; #100730 Whisper White pg 156;
- Ink: #126860 Midnight Muse pg 152;
- Big Shot: #127012 Floral Frames Framelits pg 191; #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder;
- Punches: #119868 1" Circle for the plain card and #119861 for the Thank you card pg 184;
The main white card starts out at 9 1/2"x 4 3/4". Fold it in half.
- The Midnight Muse Layer is 4 3/8" square.
- The smaller white layer is 4 1/4" square.
- Cut out the larger Framelit Flower. Then take the Framelit the next size down and place it in center of the larger flower and cut it out. You are left with the border that goes onto the card front.
Thank you for stopping by!