Another card that the "COMMITTEE" (Barbara, Carol, and Roxie) helped me work on is this idea using the new Elegant Butterfly Punch.
The three butterflies are left to right: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Rich Razzleberry. The color difference is subtle and shows up really well in person...not as well in this picture.
- Set: #125845 Loving Thoughts pg 136;
- Card Stocks: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals (new In Colors) pg 152, Rich Razzleberry pg 153, and Whisper White pg 156;
- Ink: Raspberry Ripple pg 152;
- Punches: #127526 Elegant Butterfly pg 184, #119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border pg 183 (I put Dotto on my cutter, laid strip punched out with the Dotted Scallop Border punch on it, and easily cut it right down the center.)
- Big Shot: #127023 Delicate Design Embossing Folders pg 188;
- Accessories: #119247 Basic Pearls pg 175; #103683 Mini Glue Dots pg 176;
Note: The Rasberry card stock is cut at 5 1/4"x 4". The smaller white layer is 5 1/8"x 3 7/8".
Thank you for stopping by!