I decided that it was time for a wedding card. I used several prodcuts from the Occasions Mini to make it.
The base of this card is 5" square. I plan to use DSP and the Diagonal Scoring Plate to make an envelope for it.
- Set: #125845 Loving Thoughts pg 15 Occasions Mini (Last day to be able to buy this set!)
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Blushing Bride pg 176-180;
- Ink: Blushing Bride pg 176 (Retiring at the end of May)
- Big Shot Accessories: #125598 Labels Framelits pg 6 Occasions Mini; #115963 (Finial Press Embossing Folder (retiring);
- Punch: #117191 Bird Builder Punch pg 213;
- Accessories: #109070 Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon;
- #119247 Basic Pearls pg 198;
- The Blushing Bride layer is 4 3/4" sq.
- Stamp the saying first on the 4 1/2" sq white c/s and the run the piece through the Finial Press Embossig Folder leaving the c/s where the saying is stamped plain.
- I cut two of the hearts and layered them to create some depth.
- I punch the two bird wings out of white c/s that had been run through the finial Press
- The birds are mounted with dimensionals.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Click here if you want to order any products out of the Occasions Mini.
TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!
Thank you for stopping by!